News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

[N64] Mario Party Series

Started by sonic130, January 09, 2010, 09:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonic130

Hello everyone =)  I'd like to request a couple songs. They are not hard at all to put into sheet music so I was wondering if someone could make a couple for me. I would do it myself but my trial expired and it won't let me redownload it =(  So anyway, here are the requests:

Mario Party
full of danger
ducking and dodging
opening
the wide, wide ocean

Mario Party 2
know what I mean?
mini game explanation "let the games begin"
move to the music "rhythm shakers"
the adventure begins
western land (try to get the melody to shine as much as possible please cause a lot's going on there)

and that's about it. You can find all the midis here:

http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/n64/index-gr.html

Oh, and try to make them as simple as possible if a lot is going on in them (like western land) for example. Because if they're simple, people can always just add to them and make it to a difficulty they prefer. So yeah, if anyone could do any of these requests (I'm not picky) that would be a real help because I'm trying make a medley of all the songs from both the mario party 1 and 2 games. Thanks in advance to whoever takes my request ^__^

dahans

I will do as many Mario Party arrangments as I can. I have arranged Woody woods of Mario Party 3. I really like that song. Mario party 3 is one of my favourite games, so have a look at woody woods and I will do some other too.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

sonic130

Quote from: universe-X on January 09, 2010, 09:32:31 PMWell I hope simplicity isn't a factor against accuracy, but I'll see if I can try Western Land.  :)

No, as long as we can hear the melody and the melody and bass sound fine together then there's no problem. So thank you for giving that one a try, it's highly appreciated ^__^

DonValentino

The Adventure Begins: Done. Already on site.

That's the only one done so far.