News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

soundtracks

Started by dahans, April 07, 2009, 12:57:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

What do u think about this: we could improve NinSheetMusic by uploading soundtracks of differnt games; so that the quality of the posted sheet music gets better; anyway in my opinion this is a great idea, and moreover, if anyone really likes video game music, he can listen to it at any time. What do u think about this?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Jamaha

No.

There are already sites with soundtracks in them. Plus, I'm not too fond of uploading official soundtracks to the site.

GreekGeek

And if we can't even update sheets (the things this site was bloody made for), how are we gonna upload soundtracks :D?

kotorfanboy

There isn't much of a correlation between sheet music quality and amount of mp3 soundtracks on the site.

Besides, switching a site from non-soundtrack to soundtrack is a huge change of staff policy, and Jamaha has made it clear that he doesn't want to make that change.

Cobraroll

This should be everything we need.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Brassman388

Dude

There are alot of other places to get soundtracks. I don't think we really need to add them.