News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

impressive or impressing

Started by dahans, May 28, 2009, 04:53:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dahans

Yeah I heard that, but are there so many differences?
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

SuperFireKirby

I'm not talking  about the actaul American English I'm talking about howthe idiotic citizens(which most Americans are) have transformmed English into an idiots language.
Ex:I bringed the thingy cuz its more funner.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

dahans

That means there is no grammar in the AE?

SuperFireKirby

If you're a well educated human being then there is grammar. But if you're one of the countless idiots here in the states then there most likely isn't.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SirIngusBingus

SuperFireKirby

SirIngusBingus

...thank you, SFK. I know I agree.  ::)

SuperFireKirby

And I know you know that you know you agree with me.

SirIngusBingus

But did you know that I know that you know that I think Brassman would agree with me as well?  ???

dahans

Too many "know"s but I fully agree with you :D

Jamaha