News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

[PS2] Final Fantasy X - "Jecht's Theme"

Started by Valdrimari, July 08, 2016, 09:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valdrimari

I have searched the whole world wide web over and over for a FFX - Jecht's Theme Midi for quite some time to listen to and learn visually (I recently got into playing the Piano), only to find zero results, which really surprises me.

So I came up on this Music/Midi site during my determined search, and then I made an account today in hopes somebody here within the NinSheetMusic community can tab out Jecht's Theme in Midi Format.

With that being said in mind (this corner of the forums being for Piano Midis only [do I have that right?]), I do prefer the Midi to be in the sound of a Grand Piano that comes close to the original much as possible, even though the original is composed using a Steel String Acoustic Guitar.

Note: A misconception some, if not many FFX fans entertain is that the track titled Otherworld is Jecht's Theme. Nope...

To whoever attempts this, there is no rush, take your time, and thank you kindly.
Valdrimari