News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

[NDS] Pokémon Black Version & Pokémon White Version - "Icirrus City" (Replacement) by braix

Started by Zeta, April 30, 2024, 01:04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Pokémon
Game: Pokémon Black Version & Pokémon White Version
Console: Nintendo DS
Title: Icirrus City
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: braix

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Challenge (new arranger)

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

cashwarrior1

goldenscruff

Can I suggest F# in the last bar instead of Gb, because its scalic motion in Gmajor.

Kricketune54

Sorry for a bit of a wait here.

• If you wouldn't mind, could you upgrade this sheet to the latest NinSheet template? would apply to both the notehead style and tempo marker
• We usually recommend that if staccatos are on the stem side, to adjust the setting so the staccato is centered over the notehead.
• The measure spacing on page 2 I think works a little better visually as 4-3-3 measures per system, though I think it also might be good to move the final system of page 1 (m17-20) to page 2 as well (doing some evening out of page 1 spacing)

• m6-7, m14-15 2nd RH layer beat 2.0 should line up with the 1st layer notes instead of being a bit forward.
• m18 RH missing slur on grace note
• m18 and m22 RH you could move the 8th rest down to the typical 8th rest height within the staff.
• m20 RH 1st layer, last two 8th notes I would remove the staccatos as they are longer. Could also do for the second RH layer. You could also widen this measure as the staccatos of layer 2 are going inside the LH stem.
• m20 LH hearing 1st note as an En
• m25 RH I don't really hear the Bn in layer 2, but I do hear an F#. could replace Bn with an F# (also avoids the collision with layer 1 dot on the half note)
• m30 RH the Gb would actually make more since being written as F#. Given the song is in G major, most times the accidentals are going to be sharps. This change also makes more sense given there are no Fn's afterwards.

braix

Thank you for the feedback. All suggested changes should have gotten addressed.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.