News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

mastersuperfan's Aquatic Project Sheets

Started by mastersuperfan, July 03, 2024, 08:58:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mastersuperfan

"Seaside Vacation" - [PS4] 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim

"Jawbreaker" - [PC] OMORI

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

XiaoMigros

Bloop

Jawbreaker
j a z z
jazzbreaker
-m7: Maybe you could leave out the R.H. G on beat 2 for easier playability? Also, maybe instead of a triad in beat 3.5, you could make this a single note Eb in a separate layer, so the player can hold the melody C in beat 3. The piano hit in the original is a bit subtler compared to the melody too.
-m8: I hear G and D in the R.H. in beat 2.5
-m14: The melody plays something slightly different from beat 2 on
-m16: The R.H. here is hard to play at speed, maybe you could prioritise one melody or arrange it a bit different? You could move the top part down an octave, or just include a few notes of that melody.
-m22: There's a (very) quick grace note F# before the G in beat 1 in the accordeon
-m25: The grace note before beat 4.5 sounds like it's a D
-m32: I think I only hear F and F# in (swung) 8ths in beat 2 in the R.H.
-m35: I don't hear the C in the L.H. on beat 3.5
-m40: I think the bass plays a G on beat 2.5 instead of an F#?

Kricketune54

"Seaside Vacation" - [PS4] 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim

m27 Hey there I just met you and this is crazy

• m2 LH I feel like you could incorporate the Db pulses between beat 3-4 (they match the drum cymbal beats) as rhythms just like the rhythms were done in m1
• m10 LH I hear the Gb move to an Ab for rest of measure on beat 2.5
• m23 LH the bass note on beat 3 should be F's
• Don't forget slurs on grace notes if that is your preference (m24 LH 2.5 specifically)
• m55-56 LH 1st layer you could add a slur leading up to m57 beat 1
• Might be a version thing but m69 RH the half note dot is a bit obscured by layer 2's half note

For ease of review, is there lyrics that can be found for this song? Just would be easier to have an additional reference for the romaji if it exists