News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

[NDS] The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - "Zelda's Lullaby" by Cashwarrior1

Started by Zeta, April 11, 2024, 11:55:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: The Legend of Zelda
Game: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Console: Nintendo DS
Title: Zelda's Lullaby
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Cashwarrior1

cashwarrior1

So this video calls the track "Princess Zelda" but gamerips label it as "Zelda's Lullaby." I couldn't find an official track list, so I'm going based on the gamerip.

also holy crap this sheet is 3 years old 😭

Latios212

This piece never gets old! Zelda getting edgy in m. 25+ in this version though...

The notes look great! Except... there's actually another 8 bars of the piece before the loop. You could probably fit 5 systems per page when adding that in.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

cashwarrior1

Oh so there is. And upon listening, there's another 4 bars after that too! (the strings are different)

Updated.

Latios212

Ah, you're right! It's a bit odd that the strings stay on the D above the melody, but I think it's alright as is.

Nothing more to add, this looks good to me! Very nice work.

You cannot view this attachment.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bloop

Looking good, not much to say! In m14, the strings stay on F# during this bar for beat 1-2, but it's hard to keep that in. In beat 3 they go to G though, so maybe you could add that an octave below the flute melody?

cashwarrior1

So I was going to just tie the F# for those two beats since I figured with pedal it'll hold through, but I realized that the chord is moving down chromatically and you'd have to actually hold that note. So, I just put a rest and then the G on beat 3.

Updated.

Bloop

Zeta