News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Journey to Silius arrangements?

Started by UNOxDExELLOS, September 18, 2008, 12:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UNOxDExELLOS

Ninsheetmusic used to have Journey to Silius arrangements for the title screen and levels 1-4, if I remember. They were here earlier this year. What happened to them?  ???

kotorfanboy

Usually when sheets disappear off of the site it means that the arranger asked for them to be removed.

UNOxDExELLOS

I'm the one who arranged them, and I certainly did not ask for them to be taken down.

My account name was UNOxDExELLOS@aol.com, but I guess it's been deactivated, so I created this one. I've taken a break for awhile to focus more on school and my band, but now I would like to get back into arranging.

So, can a mod tell me why the JtS sheet music was taken down?

EDIT: After taking a second look at the sheet music archives, I saw that my arrangement of Tetris Theme B is also missing. G-Han arranged it first, than my arrangement replaced his because many ninsheetmusic members thought my version was more accurate. Now his arrangement is back up, and mine was taken down! What's going on here?  :o

EDIT2: Well. It seems that "G-Han's arrangement" is in fact MY arrangement.

I want a logical explanation.  >:(

kotorfanboy

o? well then that is interesting. When was the last time you were here? I'd ask all of the mods that updated the songs from when you last were on Ninsheetmusic to now. It probably wasn't Nakah, as he just started and only has 1 update, but I'd ask/pm Nintendude73 or any previous mods I don't know about (or at least i didn't know updated)