Game: Star Fox
Console: Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Macbeth
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Nine Lives

[attachment deleted by admin]

NineLives

Bloop

-m3: Throughout the sheet there are places like here in beat 1.5 where the 16th rests between two notes should be moved one tick higher (so that the circles fall in stave spaces, not on lines)
-m10: Maybe instead of a tenuto marking on beat 2, you can add a legato slur instead?
-m15-18: I hear an En in the L.H. on beat 1.5 (instead of a C). In m16, I also hear an En on beat 4.75 (instead of a C).
-m18: The R.H. on beat 2-4 goes A-Bb and ends on A instead.

That's all the feedback I can see for the content. Though, I personally think it might look and read a bit cleaner to not have any repeats in this sheet: the first repeat sign and the first-second ending repeats all just save 2 measures of information each, which is easier to read if it's just notated as normal. Since this will cause a third page to appear, you can also write out m15-16 without repeats, as this will just add 4 more measures of information, which isn't that much either.

NineLives

I believe I took care of everything above and updated the sheets. Correct me if I'm wrong, of course.

Bloop

There's just the very first repeat (from m1-2) that needs unrepeating now, and the 16th rests in m13 and 17 still need to be raised, but everything else looks good!

NineLives

Bloop

Awesome! Approved!
You cannot view this attachment.

Libera

This looks pretty good.  Just a few details from me.

-Could you give the piano dynamic markings (the p's) a little more space from some of those high notes, particularly the very first one in bar 1?  If you want/need a little extra space for placing these elements vertically on the first page, you could always move a system onto the next page, which would give you a system distribution of 4-5-5, rather than 5-5-4, which actually might look a little more even anyway.
-I think the D on beat 3.75 of bar 20 is an F.
-You could have another slide in the left hand on beat 4 of bar 28, or just a little A -> E -> A arpeggio would also probably work.
-Does the metronome marking need to be in parenthesis?

NineLives

Okay. I've updated the sheet and moved the dynamics and stuff around. Let me know how it looks!

Libera

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Libera.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot