Series: Mega Man
Game: Mega Man 4
Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Boss
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: LeviR.star

[attachment deleted by admin]

LeviR.star

I hate to submit a sheet that I'm not absolutely confident in (the accidental spellings here are suspect) but I couldn't get the feedback I needed otherwise.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Static

This entire piece is basically two alternating chords: Cdim and Ebm7 (sometimes with A in the bass). m2, 4, etc. should be spelled with flats, and you can leave the other measures as-is or respell the remaining F#s to Gbs if you want everything to match. The G#s in m12 should stay as sharps since the bassline is ascending there. You also don't really need a keysig

Otherwise, looks good, nothing else from me here

LeviR.star

I gotta say, I'm not a fan of how the two LH layers are clashing so often with this new setup. Are there any workarounds here?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cauz2wh3dv89qwl/boss%20test.pdf?dl=1
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Static

The workaround would be to just use F#s in all those measures. If you think that looks better and don't mind the alternating F#s/Gbs, that's cool with me.

LeviR.star

I'll be taking my concerns/ideas over to Discord DMs for a bit, please stay tuned.

LeviR.star

Okay, so what we ended up doing (Bloop and I,) was spelling the G-flat as an F-sharp instead, thus creating less seconds between the two LH layers. I also got some help from Libera on adjusting the contour of the slurs in m. 5 and 9, because the flats on the E's were making it difficult. Files are updated!

Bloop

I've been secretly checking the rest in the meantime too, but I don't have anything to add, so I'll approve and let Static do the accepting! (if he has no further objections of course)

Static

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Static.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot