News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

[NES] Circus Charlie - "Stage 2" by Jacopo Tore

Started by Zeta, February 27, 2022, 02:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Circus Charlie
Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Stage 2
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Jacopo Tore

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latios212

Nice work! Some feedback:
- YouTube comments indicate that this is based on "Walking in the King's Highway" by Florence Horton, so similar to your other submission the composer/arranger credits need to be adjusted.
- There's too much space between the header and the first system; move the first system up.
- You have a couple of beams randomly disconnected - reconnect them in m. 2 and 10 LH beats 3-4, and m. 7 RH beats 3-4.
- m. 12 RH should be a 16th tied to a quarter, instead of quarter tied to a 16th. (To show beat 3)
- I think the second half would be better written in C major (blank key signature) with a double barline at the end of m. 8.
- Missing the copyright symbol between Konami and 1986. (Same for your other sheet)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JacopoTore

Quote from: Latios212 on March 09, 2022, 04:04:33 PMNice work! Some feedback:
- YouTube comments indicate that this is based on "Walking in the King's Highway" by Florence Horton, so similar to your other submission the composer/arranger credits need to be adjusted.
- There's too much space between the header and the first system; move the first system up.
- You have a couple of beams randomly disconnected - reconnect them in m. 2 and 10 LH beats 3-4, and m. 7 RH beats 3-4.
- m. 12 RH should be a 16th tied to a quarter, instead of quarter tied to a 16th. (To show beat 3)
- I think the second half would be better written in C major (blank key signature) with a double barline at the end of m. 8.
- Missing the copyright symbol between Konami and 1986. (Same for your other sheet)

Did it!
Thank you!

Latios212

Great! Last thing:

Quote from: Latios212 on March 09, 2022, 04:04:33 PM- You have a couple of beams randomly disconnected - reconnect them in m. 2 and 10 LH beats 3-4, and m. 7 RH beats 3-4.
I only meant this in the places I pointed out; the rest were fine before. In particular, measures 3 and 15 RH should be disconnected between beats 3-4. (This is because there's a 16th note rhythm there.)

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JacopoTore

Quote from: Latios212 on March 10, 2022, 09:21:17 AMGreat! Last thing:
I only meant this in the places I pointed out; the rest were fine before. In particular, measures 3 and 15 RH should be disconnected between beats 3-4. (This is because there's a 16th note rhythm there.)
Sorry!!!
Ok I did it :)

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bloop

Yep, nothing else to add! Accepted!
You cannot view this attachment.

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Bloop.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot