News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

Best Pick Up Lines

Started by Jub3r7, August 06, 2011, 09:53:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonValentino

Mashi

hello im a popular member on a video game sheet music forum and im sort of a big deal

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Mashi on September 25, 2014, 06:27:46 AMhello im a popular member on a video game sheet music forum and im sort of a big deal
works on me

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Waddle Bro on September 25, 2014, 05:55:20 AMYour butt is nice but it would be nicer if it was on my lap

Saving this for future use
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

I'm cringe

SuperFireKirby

Hello, I have noticed your wide hips are exceptional for child bearing and would like to perform intercourse with you for the sole purpose of reproduction.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

braix

"Hi
*flirty smile*
*wink*
*looks down*"
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FierceDeity

The word of the day is legs. What do you say we go back to my place and...brainstorm some ideas for a new word of the day calendar, because this one isn't teaching me any new words? (I never quite understood the premise of the original; why, in any other context, would my place be a better place to "spread the word" than whatever public place in which I met this person? Who would we spread it to? Goddamn illogical.)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FireArrow

Quote from: zoroark1264 on September 28, 2014, 08:09:22 PM"Hi
*flirty smile*
*wink*
*looks down*"

Remove the first three and you've nailed FireArrow's foolproof way of picking up guys/chicks.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Jub3r7

are you a baker? because you've got some nice yeast. hold on, I think I got that wrong
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

LeviR.star

Hey, are you single? Cause I kinda want to pursue a relationship with you.

Eh, worked for me...
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements