News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

[NES] Mega Man - "Stage Start" by LeviR.star

Started by Zeta, July 31, 2021, 08:13:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Mega Man
Game: Mega Man
Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Stage Start
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: LeviR.star

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

LeviR.star

My shortest submitted sheet to date, even shorter than my first submission. Ah well, this one was a necessity, wasn't it?
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Bloop

Looks good to me! If I had to say anything, I'd move the slur in the last bar to end on the first D of the trill, and maybe start at the Eb-C dyad (the one on beat 1.75). I'm also usually fan of 16th-staccato 8th-16th versus 16th-16th-16th rest-16th, but either way is fine!

Static

I also don't really have anything to say here, nice work. Once you address the slur, I can approve.

LeviR.star

Quote from: Bloop on August 12, 2021, 02:50:40 AMI'd move the slur in the last bar to end on the first D of the trill, and maybe start at the Eb-C dyad (the one on beat 1.75).

I'll move the end of it to the D.

Quote from: Bloop on August 12, 2021, 02:50:40 AMI'm also usually fan of 16th-staccato 8th-16th versus 16th-16th-16th rest-16th, but either way is fine!

If you're okay with it, I think I'll keep this part as it is.

Files updated!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Static

Latios212

For what it's worth, I like 16th-16th-16th rest-16th better than 16th-staccato 8th-16th too. To each their own though :)

Sheet looks great, accepting!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot