News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

SCHOOL! YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Started by Dude, August 17, 2008, 10:39:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

Mike

From what I know, only the US has stupid SAT tests. You shouldn't have to do these stupid tests. Either your grades are good enough to get into College or they're not good enough, that's all.

Finally initiation week is over. It's fun to have slaves for a week, but there's a ton of stuff that causes you to stay after school and while they do the stuff we told them, we drink and get high. I've never drank and smoked so much weed during a week for my entire life. Last Thursday was the worst and yesterday morning I was so dead from it.

SuperFireKirby

That one post tells me more than I ever knew about you mike.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jamaha

>:( ing hell.

I just >:( ed up my chemistry exam. The teacher didn't give the grades for it yet but he checked through my exam and apparently I got the >:( ing anode and cathode mixed up and there went a crapload of points.

I also screwed up another question WITH A >:( ING TYPO! Might lose like half the points from that one.

So yeah, >:( ing fun. There goes the highest grade in chemistry and possibly all the >:( ing plans I had regarding that subject.

>:( this.