Series: Other
Game: Persona 3
Console: PlayStation 2
Title: The Voice Someone Calls
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Samusthedude

[attachment deleted by admin]

Samusthedude

This one's a bit of an odd piece, so I hope I was able to represent it well enough.

Latios212

Hey sorry for the wait! I think you did a great job on this one. Just a few small comments from me :)
- I think the tremolos in m. 3-4 sound like alternating CF (instead of CG)
- You may want to consider making the single note tremolos at the beginning octave tremolos like later on to make them a bit easier to play. Your choice, though.
- It might be nice to have an 8va over the last note for continuity's sake back to the beginning of the loop. (Also the RH marking is a bit far to the right)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Samusthedude

Made the couple of changes and consolidated a few rests while I was at it. Thanks for the feedback

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mastersuperfan

- Beat 2.5 of m3 RH is still a CG tremolo instead of CF.
- It would probably be easier to move the tremolos in m11-12 directly onto the LH staff so you don't have two RH layers in the last measure.
- Add a dynamic marking at the very beginning, before the first crescendo?
- Do you want beat 1 of m3 to be forte?
- Also maybe add an updated dynamic marking at the beginning of m4, after the m3 crescendo?
- Is there any particular reason the pedal markings are discontinuous instead of something like this?

And then some very small positioning nitpicks:
- The left edge of the 8va in the pickup measure should be dragged a little more to the left, so it covers the first note. This 8va could also be moved up a little.
- The 8va's in the second and third system can be moved down a bit to be closer to the notes.
- The piano marking in m9 could be moved up just a hair to be vertically aligned with the pp and mf right before it.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Libera

Samusthedude

Made the changes, sorry for the wait and thanks for the feedback

mastersuperfan

- Sorry, I meant that m3 still needed to be changed from C-G to C-F, not that it was supposed to be C-G. My bad. m3 should still be C-F (make sure to change both tremolos on beats 2.5 and 3), and m4 should start on an F.
- In m7, the 8va below the LH staff could be moved down slightly so it's not so close to touching the articulations.
- m11 dynamic marking and crescendo are colliding and should be spaced apart.
- m11-12 would probably looked cleaner if you removed the dynamic from m12 and kept one crescendo going from m11 through m12.
- m12 RH 8va should be moved down closer to the staff, and its left edge could be dragged a little more to the left so that it fully covers the eighth note.

That should be all.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

mastersuperfan

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by mastersuperfan.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot