News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Do NOT update your Wii!

Started by KefkaticFanatic, June 17, 2008, 07:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The-Real-Link

Quote from: Dude on November 17, 2008, 12:49:25 PMTRL: Wtf are you talking about? Japan always gets stuff before we do.
I didn't say we got it BEFORE Japan I said we got it a few months AFTER. The ONLY thing that we got before Japan was Twilight Princess. I heard that we got it 2 days before they did????

Dude

Quote from: The-Real-Link on November 17, 2008, 04:49:28 PM
Quote from: Dude on November 17, 2008, 12:49:25 PMTRL: Wtf are you talking about? Japan always gets stuff before we do.
I didn't say we got it BEFORE Japan I said we got it a few months AFTER. The ONLY thing that we got before Japan was Twilight Princess. I heard that we got it 2 days before they did????
:-\

They did get it before us... Weird

The-Real-Link

Quote from: Dude on November 18, 2008, 12:33:55 PM
Quote from: The-Real-Link on November 17, 2008, 04:49:28 PM
:-\

They did get it before us... Weird
I actually had a chance to get the Wii version a week before the release date. My walmart made a mistake and put it on shelves a week early. I was going to buy it, but the next day they had noticed their mistake and pulled it off shelves. (I didn't have enough money with me the first time)

KefkaticFanatic

There are only two of you talking.  There is no need for quotes.

And Nintendo just released ANOTHER update that supposedly removes custom channels and changes the terms of service so that they can now update your Wii whenever they want.  So disconnect it ASAP.

me irl
[close]