Series: Mega Man
Game: Mega Man 3
Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Top Man Stage
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: LeviR.star

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Challenge (new arranger)

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

LeviR.star

For the sake of the updaters and my now-tight schedule, I will be submitting a simple one for my second slot: another replacement to a Commander6 sheet.

Oh, and as usual, the name should be changed to have the word "stage" added to the end.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

WaluigiTime64

Oh look it's ya boi Top Man.

Not really checking any notes, but about 2 things:

M.17-18:

You cannot view this attachment.

Try something like this. I feel that what you have currently is making the rhythms seem harder than they actually are. Didn't help that the rests were so far downward as well. If you decide to go against using staccato quarter notes, at least move the rests upwards.

M.38:

I know it's not actually there, but those notes feel like there could be some more emphasis. Considering all three pitched channels are playing the same notes, you may as well get that idea across, even if two of them have the same pitches.
Basically I suggest making the LH into octaves (I say the LH because the RH has to re-prepare for M.5), hitting the octave notes between the ones you have currently.
If not, maybe slap some accents there. Or both. idk do whatever lol.

Otherwise, very nice sheet. The notes seem fine from a quick listen.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

LeviR.star

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on September 30, 2018, 10:30:29 PMM.17-18:

You cannot view this attachment.

Try something like this. I feel that what you have currently is making the rhythms seem harder than they actually are. Didn't help that the rests were so far downward as well. If you decide to go against using staccato quarter notes, at least move the rests upwards.

You're right, that looks better. Fixed. (but with the staccatos underneath)

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on September 30, 2018, 10:30:29 PMM.38:

I know it's not actually there, but those notes feel like there could be some more emphasis. Considering all three pitched channels are playing the same notes, you may as well get that idea across, even if two of them have the same pitches.
Basically I suggest making the LH into octaves (I say the LH because the RH has to re-prepare for M.5), hitting the octave notes between the ones you have currently.
If not, maybe slap some accents there. Or both. idk do whatever lol.

While I won't be adding notes that aren't there, I agree that the last measure needs emphasis. Accents added.

Quote from: WaluigiTime64 on September 30, 2018, 10:30:29 PMOtherwise, very nice sheet.

Thanks, Wah. Glad I could contribute to the replacing of the Mega Man section sheets.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Latios212

Great sheet, just a couple small things:
- Bass notes move down at the end of 30 like the notes above them.
- Rests in m. 17 and similar would be better placed on the staff.

I went ahead and updated the files for you since you seem busy (in addition to the things above, moved the music on page 2 down slightly). Good to go.

Quote from: LeviR.star on October 12, 2018, 05:15:08 PMThanks, Wah. Glad I could contribute to the replacing of the Mega Man section sheets.
Thank you for making replacements :J
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

Thank you for making those edits while I was out. I discussed a couple more things with Static on Discord, and updated the files again.

Static

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Static.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot