News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

September Kick-off Update

Started by Nakah, September 01, 2008, 11:02:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Nakah on September 13, 2008, 05:08:37 PMI know it's due time at least for another update, though I've been extremely busy with school. Rest assured I'll make sure I can get an update in within the week(as in from now to next Saturday). I need to clear out all of the other work first.
yayyyyyyyyy another update coming soon!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

iDOWN

Quote from: Nakah on September 13, 2008, 05:08:37 PMI know it's due time at least for another update, though I've been extremely busy with school. Rest assured I'll make sure I can get an update in within the week(as in from now to next Saturday). I need to clear out all of the other work first.

If you don't mind, Nakah, don't put up Toad's Factory until the update after that. I haven't had time since the hurricanes. Cleaning is a pain. >.>

Nana1Popo2

u were hit by them? i thought u were in CA...
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

kotorfanboy

iDOWN

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on September 14, 2008, 05:55:00 PMu were hit by them? i thought u were in CA...
LOL.
I must have said LA and you thought I meant Los Angelas.

NasiDe

Hey, for Super Mario Galaxy it says that it's for the Nintendo Gamecube. Isn't that a Nintendo Wii game?

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Nakah

Tranzlater

Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

It's more fun when things are left unfixed. ::)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!