News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

TWG CXXIII: ADOFAI Postgame

Started by mastersuperfan, July 04, 2024, 05:12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you planning on playing in the next TWG?

yes :)
6 (85.7%)
no :(
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Nana1Popo2

LOL.

I'll type more when im off work but you want to know something hilarious.

Firstly, and for the record, everything i said was true from being busy when most chatter was happening to not thinking deep on ANY of my decisions.

In fact, my thought process for N1:
"Hmm, who do I burn? I dont want to burn TZP, they said they were joining the game because they saw I was playing (and someone else), i'll choose uhhhh THC, because i think they know how to play the game well."
I proceed to choose them as soon as roles were sent out, and clearly state to MSF that i wanted to put my burn decision in before i forgot to later. That i would likely change it before phase change.

Then i totally forgot and did not change before phase change because i was busy. Haha...
So, frankly, there was little to no reasoning behind choosing THC. I feel bad that they get targeted so frequently!!

I also... like i said, have no recollection of previous games especially the most recent ones so i try to keep my opinions rather face value.

I am genuinely curious what about my actions played as wolfy enough to get voted because my mindset going into this game was to just play as vanilla as possible (no strategy, just be honest), and it get me to a lynch x).
I chose TZP D1 because no joke, TZP thought nearly the EXACT same way i did when choosing a candidate hahaha. I was like, "thats something i literally thought to myself... i wonder if they are the other wolf thinking like me."
The irony in that, alone...
After i died i kinda hoped they were the other wolf lol.

And someone (i forget who) hit the nail on the head when i said i was sticking to my guts at the end just to throw everyone into a bit of chaos. I knew my time was up, i honestly didnt want to fake claim so i thought, i hope me not claiming will either change votes or make everyone doubt everything. In a way, i got what i wanted 😂

But still upset i got lynched first ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ alas... if next game is simple enough for me to understand ill play! I didnt play last time because ill be fr i didnt understand the rock paper scissors thing 🙃 😅
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on July 04, 2024, 06:43:10 PMI am genuinely curious what about my actions played as wolfy enough to get voted because my mindset going into this game was to just play as vanilla as possible (no strategy, just be honest), and it get me to a lynch x).
I chose TZP D1 because no joke, TZP thought nearly the EXACT same way i did when choosing a candidate hahaha. I was like, "thats something i literally thought to myself... i wonder if they are the other wolf thinking like me."
The irony in that, alone...
IIRC, on my end it was mostly just process of elimination of everybody else not being wolfy enough for me to feel comfortable lynching them. After Specs claimed to me he was off the table.

QuoteAnd someone (i forget who) hit the nail on the head when i said i was sticking to my guts at the end just to throw everyone into a bit of chaos. I knew my time was up, i honestly didnt want to fake claim so i thought, i hope me not claiming will either change votes or make everyone doubt everything. In a way, i got what i wanted 😂
i think that was also tzp lol :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

XiaoMigros

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on July 04, 2024, 05:21:52 PMThe biggest tripping point for me the whole time was wondering why the blue wolf would've chilled and painted Oricorio at the same time. Curious why TZP decided to go for that.
Why not? I never quite understood why that was so out of the question

XiaoMigros

Anyways gg to all, N1P2 being fire wolf is insane and probably what doomed us

SpecsFlyer17

The seer/wolf combo was powerful. Especially when we weren't sure if one seer was a wolf or if both were humans. Subconsciously, I kept thinking seers were humans and I had to remind myself constantly that TZP could've been a wolf.
Current Breathing Mode: MANUAL

ThatHiddenCharacter

Gg, everyone! I find it very funny how everyone kept saying "THC clearly had some thoughtful posts and more to expand upon if they hadn't died", when neither of those were true at all. It was making me chuckle.

Quote from: SpecsFlyer17 on July 04, 2024, 05:25:31 PMI'm glad THC wasn't a wolf. That would've been funny but I'm glad he didn't do that lol
I feel like I should be offended. (/j)
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

BlackDragonSlayer

We have 7 votes, 6 for "yes" on the interest poll. I'll give it until Thursday the 18th before putting up host sign-ups.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber