News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

[Wii] Animal Crossing: City Folk - "K.K. Sonata (Aircheck)" by Zeila

Started by Zeta, December 15, 2016, 09:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Animal Crossing
Game: Animal Crossing: City Folk
Console: Nintendo Wii
Title: K.K. Sonata (Aircheck)
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Zeila

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Onionleaf

This is lovely. :) I haven't checked note for note as the pitch will most likely be spot-on anyway, the only thought I had was about the quarter notes in the left hand from m. 13 onward. I would probably keep them as eighth notes (with possibly tenuto marks?), as there's an obvious gap heard between these LH chords in the original.
Some phrasing marks and slurs could also be added if you'd like, to show the performer that it should be played very much legato.

Zeila

Thank you!! I changed the 3 quarter notes starting from m13 into eighth notes with tenuto markings, as well as the half notes in m25 and 26 (LH) into quarter notes. I also missed the rest of the chord in m15.

As far as phrase markings are concerned, I just decided to write legato. Thanks for your feedback!

Olimar12345

Cool arrangement! I only have a few things to add to the above comment:

-The D in measure 8 (LH) shouldn't hold over to the second beat, it needs to be a quarter note followed by a quarter rest.
-The LH in 1-/19 and the first beat of m.20 really needs to look like what you've done in measures 13-14; they're much shorter notes and do not touch one another.
-In measure 36, all of the B naturals should be respelled as C flats.

almost accept-ready!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zeila

Thanks! I also decided to make the half note in m4 a quarter note too

Zeta