Game: Banjo-Kazooie
Console: Nintendo 64
Title: Mad Monster Mansion (Cemetery)
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Gearmo

Maelstrom

2 quick things:
The URL is too large
You have measure numbers on both staves on the 3rd pg.

Sebastian

Welcome to NinSheetMusic, Gearmo!
I'm a big Banjo-Kazooie fan, and I love music composed by Grant Kirkhope. Can't get enough!

You've got a pretty solid sheet here. Unfortunately, it looks like you're using Finale NoteTrash© ;)

Finale NotePad is designed to be bad and irritate you so you buy the real version. Fortunately for you, I can provide you a template with all the correct formatting and whatnot.
If you're not a Finale NotePad user, just ignore everything I posted above.

You're sheet is pretty good! You have the correct key signature and a good grasp on the notes.
Here are a couple adaptations I'd suggest:
- You could save a lot of time changes and "clutteryness" in the first few measures by notating it in this fashion.
Spoiler
[close]
This will make it much smoother looking.
- You did a nice job hearing notes! To make it easier for the performer to read, you can put some courtesy accidentals like this:
Spoiler
[close]
This helps the performer play easier by not subconsciously remembering that all accidentals are made natural in the next measure.
- In M. 18, the Cb should be a B natural. The reason behind this is because of the G major chord.
Spoiler
[close]
- This is only a recommendation, but I would recommend staccatos on the eighth notes up to M. 20+
- Some of the sixteenth notes are a bit wrong.
Spoiler
[close]
Granted, those are difficult to hear.
- Some of the chords near the end of the song are a bit fuller than in the original. Also, some accidentals are wrong. Don't forget to analyze each chord when choosing accidentals. Accidentals are based on chords 95% of the time, so use that to your advantage.
- M. 35: Don't forget to use 8vb/8va if the notes go too high/low.
Spoiler
[close]
- Your formatting is a bit sketchy. You can easily clean up the formatting and put the song on two pages. Maybe something like this:
Spoiler
[close]
- I would recommend some more staccatos in certain sections of this piece to emulate the original a little better. Again, that is up to you.
- A few more courtesy accidentals would be great on the second page.

Great job on this song! Here is a link to the above changes if you wish to use it:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4i2qij18035rn8k/Banjo-Kazooie%20-%20Mad%20Monster%20Mansion%20%28Cemetery%29%20-%20Gearmo.mus?dl=1

Keep up the good work! I hope to see more from you soon.

Maelstrom

Latios212

Let us know if you ever come back but archiving this for now
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle