News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

[GB] Mega Man II - "Crash Man" by LeviR.star --

Started by LeviR.star, October 23, 2016, 12:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Hi! This is my first time using Dropbox, so I've started out by attaching my mus. file for Mega Man II's Crash Man for the Game Boy. There are several things I am unsure of:

1. The chords in the treble clef on beats three and four in measures twenty and twenty-two.
2. The 8va contained in the treble clef for the span of the entire song. Could someone please add dotted lines?
3. The tempo template only contained the copyright information for one page. When another page was added, it wasn't there.
4. This is a minor issue, but the repeat sign at the very end still isn't working.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sj78t2cf9p3n9ma/Mega%20Man%20II%20-%20Crash%20Man.mus?dl=0
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Maelstrom

I'll help you with formatting that notepad can't do soon, but, first of all, try to work on condensing it a little.
3 tips:
I think you could really fit the first 8 measures of the RH into a single layer. It would certainly look much cleaner.
m15-18 Swap layers. Those eighth notes really should be on top.
Try messing with the octaves in m30 and 34 so it's reachable.

LeviR.star

Quote from: Maelstrom on November 17, 2016, 07:50:43 PMI'll help you with formatting that notepad can't do soon, but, first of all, try to work on condensing it a little.
3 tips:
I think you could really fit the first 8 measures of the RH into a single layer. It would certainly look much cleaner.
m15-18 Swap layers. Those eighth notes really should be on top.
Try messing with the octaves in m30 and 34 so it's reachable.

Thank you so much! So on measures 30 and 34, should I just lower the top notes by an octave or something?

Maelstrom

It's up to you what layer you want to move an octave.

LeviR.star