Console: Nintendo 3DS
Title: AZ
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Joel Hands-Otte

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

FireArrow

From what I can tell this has zero errors besides how horribly corny "deeply sorrowful" sounds to me.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

SlowPokemon

^Yeah why is Shota Kageyama's music always so full of itself it's like he's using finale and jerking off while he's listening to the playback
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

daj

Ah, I've arranged this before. ^^ Pretty good stuff in general! Notes are all right from my past knowledge. Just one minor pointer:

Pedalling once per bar: mm, not really. For most of the piece I think I'd do a half-pedal-change in the middle of the bar, and a full change wouldn't be distasteful. I just think a full pedal through the bar can destroy the clarity of the track, so either half pedals orrr no pedal markings altogether ;)

JDMEK5

Quote from: FireArrow on September 11, 2016, 07:04:36 PMFrom what I can tell this has zero errors besides how horribly corny "deeply sorrowful" sounds to me.
Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 11, 2016, 11:14:04 PM^Yeah why is Shota Kageyama's music always so full of itself it's like he's using finale and jerking off while he's listening to the playback
That conclusion isn't relevant to what you referenced lol. I'm not dismissing your opinion; just analyzing. The use of "Deeply Sorrowful" on the arrangement means nothing of the composition itself.

Beautiful sheet though. I don't think I have anything to say in the ways of formatting or aesthetics; so once I'm able to hear it then I can finish my review.

EDIT:
After listening I think I have some thoughts regarding the ending of some slurs in the RH.

-Measure 1: I would fuse these two slurs into one long one as I hear one single phrase all through. Same for measures 3 and 5.
-Measure 9: I think I would extend this slur all the way to the second quarter in measure 10 (with the articulations on it). It makes no sense in a phrase or legato notation to have the slur end after just those three notes when it's clearly leading into the following chord in measure 10.
-Maybe a roll on that second quarter note chord in measure 10? The roll would have to start at the E in the LH there though.

That's it for slurs for sure I think because everywhere else I am hearing the break where your sheet is telling me to expect them. The sheet itself is very pretty. My only remaining comment is more of a suggestion. Offering a thought. Regarding this kinda:
Quote from: FireArrow on September 11, 2016, 07:04:36 PMbesides how horribly corny "deeply sorrowful" sounds to me.
While that does accurately describe it, I would opt for something that alludes to the game setting more. AZ is telling his life story here, so maybe something like "Sadly reminiscient" or something. Something with a deeper more specific meaning. You have an opportunity here lol so don't pass it up. My advice anyways.

Other than that I think I'm good with this one..
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Latios212

All valid points. I've helped to incorporate everything from the above post as well as hiding pedal lines as per daj's suggestion.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot