News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

[DELETED] [WiiU] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - "Steppe Talus" by cashwarrior1 & David Sylvester

Started by Zeta, June 25, 2016, 04:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: The Legend of Zelda
Game: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Console: Wii U
Title: Steppe Talus
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arrangers: cashwarrior1 & David Sylvester

DS

The most legit place we could get the music from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpkQJkStrnE

Also, I must once again request for someone to fix up my crappy .mus file 'cuz I can't Finale Notepad for my life :P

cashwarrior1

I dunno about you, but I listened to it here, as the music was made louder than the SFX

DS

Bespinben

One word:
Collisions.

You got a sonicallly sound piece of music, but take just a few more minutes and carefully re-position your dynamic markings and crescendo hairpins so that they aren't colliding with the notes and beams.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

cashwarrior1

Maelstrom

I fixed all the formatting here.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0h0x4d165bltv4w/Steppe%20Talus.mus?dl=0

Things you guys need to fix:
There is no consistency with the Timpani strikes. Sometimes they're octaves, sometimes they're single notes, and sometimes they're accented octaves. Choose something, and stick with it.

Chord in m12 is unreachable with that 4th in there. Might I suggest chaning all of those three chords into straight-up tenths with nothing in the middle? (Note: I'd start on the same root). In addition, why is there even a second layer there in the first place? And pretty sure m12 is the same as m10, just stronger.

To avoid the whole cue note thing, and get a stronger chord in, why not just add a second ending that then goes to m3 instead of m2?

All of m20 should be one octave higher

Same idea in m25 and 26

Maelstrom

cashwarrior1

Oh yeah, sorry. My computer is frustrating me; when I open your file, I don't see a download button and I can't download it.

Maelstrom

cashwarrior1

Maelstrom

Latios212

Archiving for the time being; feel free to resubmit when you get the things fixed.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle