News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

[PC/PS3] Umineko no Naku Koro ni - Golden Sneer

Started by Maelstrom, May 22, 2016, 12:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onionleaf

How do you manage to contribute so many fantastic things to this site? :D Let me know once that Finale transcription is ready, I'd be glad to make some extra adjustments myself so that it will be playable for me.

daj

Quote from: Maelstrom on June 30, 2016, 08:12:25 PMSome basic context:
There's a witch who may or may not exist.
At one point, she appears to someone, and this song plays.
I guess you could say the first bit is her saying, I'll do a free favor for you, no strings attached.
But, at m9, the tone shifts and she says something along the lines of ... but there is something I'd like you to do, if it's no trouble to you..

Honestly, while I can see that this song might be a little challenging, it's not that hard compared to some of the songs on the ost, which is highly recommended if you want to listen to some good music.

Finally, idk if you'd like this game at all, but it comes out on Steam July 4th. Well, the first 4 chapters at least. It's more of a book with really good music than a video game. That said, check out some of the discussions before you make any decisions. It's really confusing, and refuses to give straight answers to all the problems it presents, which is why I'll be picking it up day one. If you are interested at all, shoot me a PM. Idk if you are, though.

Oooh. That's interesting! ^^ If I ever do perform this I'll keep it in mind, whee~

Erm, it sounds like an interesting game. As you said, I'm not too sure if I'm going to be into this. Hmm. A non-interactive game. Really interesting. Doesn't catch me now but I'll go check it up :)

Thanks for the intro! Haha~

Quote from: Onionleaf on July 01, 2016, 04:53:52 AMHow do you manage to contribute so many fantastic things to this site? :D

with asian powers

You're too kind, man. You're so kind. Humbled ^^~

Erm, zero submissions in so far, buuuut I guess we can see past that xD

QuoteLet me know once that Finale transcription is ready, I'd be glad to make some extra adjustments myself so that it will be playable for me.

Ahh! On it. I'll do the rough XML import tonight and tidy it up a bit once that's done~

Onionleaf

Quote from: dajwxp on July 01, 2016, 05:22:42 AMErm, zero submissions in so far, buuuut I guess we can see past that xD

Naw, it's not all about the submissions! It's great to see everyone participating in the community in all sorts of different ways, and the stuff you post is always interesting, so... thanks! :D

No rush with the Finale file or anything! Just do it whenever you'll feel like it.

Maelstrom

I've been sight reading it a bit and learning it, but you might want to fix the note beaming. Measures like 12 are really hard to sightread right off the bat.

daj

Quote from: Maelstrom on July 01, 2016, 01:33:57 PMI've been sight reading it a bit and learning it, but you might want to fix the note beaming. Measures like 12 are really hard to sightread right off the bat.

Ooh, sight-reading this is tough. All thebest!

Also, you're referring to the 2-3-3 bars (3 of them) only right? The rest are quite straightforward. I'll go fix the file tonight and beam it by the beat instead :)

Rough XML export here! Needs...a lot of cleaning up, haha. My software is a little too limited and i'm not a lot too lazy to fix it, sorry bout that ^^;

Also fixed the beaming for the pdf file below!~