News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

[GBC] Marvin Strikes Back! - "Title Theme"

Started by I sell mandarins, June 05, 2016, 12:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I sell mandarins

Completed by Altissimo
Hey there! I'm a piano player and I'm browsing the sheet of this song but seems that it's not made anywhere... since I don't think i will be good composing it (cause i have never done such a thing, I'm not too good composing things yet, still learning) so i guess someone could accept this request! ^^

So this is the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3sSjtLXvRY

I like it a lot because it was one of my favourite games on my childhood ^^

Thank you all viewers!

Altissimo

mikey

lol I was thinking hmm I bet alti is the kind of person who would want to do this one, but I don't want to say anything in case she doesn't want to then all of a sudden OP thinks that alti volunteered and I'd get everyone mad at me
unmotivated

Altissimo

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 05, 2016, 01:34:18 PMlol I was thinking hmm I bet alti is the kind of person who would want to do this one, but I don't want to say anything in case she doesn't want to then all of a sudden OP thinks that alti volunteered and I'd get everyone mad at me

how did you know hahahaha oh man

Altissimo

I sell mandarins

Wow! i just entered 2 days after you already did it! I didn't thought you could do it so fast lol (that means that i have a lot to learn yet TT) anyway thank you! and let's try to not die while trying to play it... xD

Altissimo

If m. 21-24 are too difficult, just play the top notes in the right hand.