[DELETED] [NDS] Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story - "Let's-a-go!" (Replacement) by EvermoreCR

Started by Zeta, January 07, 2016, 08:27:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

The only problem I saw with it was that the "N", "S", and "M" in the website url needs to be capitolized, like this "NinSheetMusic.org"
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

SlowPokemon

Actual name of the track is "Oki Doki!!" according to the album Yoko Shimomura and Nintendo put out. So change that. Also, the intro, the second beat of each phrase should go to the G ABOVE the C, not below. Also not quite sure if your articulation is the best possible.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

EvermoreCR

Ok I will change that thanks  ;), Is my first time doing this kind of stuff, So, mistakes are sure to happen. I apology for that, I'll correct those things you said to me. And SlowPokemon, If the actual name of the track is "Oki Doki!!", Why do the people of the community summon the piece to the page with a wrong name? I only put the name that was there, I didn't know that that wasn't the actual name. And, I listen that in the intro, the note  in the second pulse goes down not upwards, is a mistake that the previous arranger did.

EvermoreCR

I did the name change. But, I need the if the people wants to put this on the page, change the of the track form ''Let's a go'' to ''Oki Doki!!''.

Latios212

Quote from: SlowPokemon on January 09, 2016, 10:37:15 AMActual name of the track is "Oki Doki!!" according to the album Yoko Shimomura and Nintendo put out.
Got a link?
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

DonValentino

- The pedal at the beginning is not needed at all.
- The first part is in C maj too.
- Formatting is a little wonky: Center the title and subtitle (which should be reduced in size so it matches the composer/arranger size) and put them closer together, center the copyright too. Also align the composer and arranger to the right, as well as using bold for the composer. Center the dynamics, and maybe resize everything to 90%. Last but not least, please remove the last blank measure.
- Please notate the metronome markings properly with a = between the note and the number.

Gj!

Maelstrom