Series: Other
Game: Shadow of the Colossus
Console: PlayStation 2
Title: Memories
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Zunawe

[attachment deleted by admin]

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Your PDF file links to "End Credits" from LoZ Ocarina..
what is shitpost

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Looks solid. My only critique would be to add some more crescendo and decrescendo markings.
what is shitpost

Zunawe

It's hard for me to listen to it and think "He definitely meant to put a crescendo here". I'd kinda given dynamic shaping to the "Rubato" feeling. As if most of the dynamic changes are implied by the way the performer chooses to play with the tempo.

I program things

Olimar12345

Great work. I'd say the same thing that PDS said, but agree with your reasoning for their absence. just align the composer/arranger names (they're off a tad) and we'll be good to go. Great arrangement, btw.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zunawe

I'm having trouble seeing the misalignment. The musx looks pixel perfect.

Also thanks. It helps when it's already on a piano.

I program things

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot