News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

[DELETED] [GBC] Pokémon Gold Version & Pokémon Silver Version - "Hall of Fame" by DocDoom2

Started by Zeta, April 17, 2016, 06:41:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Pokémon
Game: Pokémon Gold Version & Pokémon Silver Version
Console: Game Boy Color
Title: Hall of Fame
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: DocDoom2

Tobbeh99

It's a nice try but I'm sad to say that JD has already arranged this song and it's completely perfect.  :-\

here it is: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kkianhf2q6qsi5k/AAB0aCYXnshQX1DB21-MqNYua/Checked%20over%20(green%20status)/The%20Hall%20of%20Fame%20-%20JDMEK5.mus?dl=0

Also you should look up This Topic for Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal arrangements. It's the unofficial Gold/Silver/Crystal arrangement project. Pretty much every song has been arranged as you can see.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

JDMEK5

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 18, 2016, 04:19:45 PMIt's a nice try but I'm sad to say that JD has already arranged this song and it's completely perfect.  :-\
Point being, you can still submit yours but it's likely to just get replaced by mine in the near future. See the project Tobbeh indicated for more info.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

DocDoom2

Ah I see, forgot about that arrangement project!
No harm done, thanks for informing me.
Excellent job by the way JDMEK!
I'll take this submission down soon, as there's no point in keeping it up.
Please note I use Musescore and transfer it into Finale Notepad, so formatting may be messed up and help would be appreciated.

Latios212

In the future, it's a good idea to get feedback through a personal arrangement thread rather than just try to submit directly. Submissions are for sheets that are nearly ready to be on site.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle