[PC] Five Nights at Freddy's 3 - "Shadow Bonnie Minigame (Stänchen)" by Sebastian

Started by Zeta, March 23, 2016, 10:10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Five Nights at Freddy's 3
Console: PC
Title: Shadow Bonnie Minigame (Stänchen)
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Sebastian

[attachment deleted by admin]

Sebastian

Some questions:
Should the composer be Schubert?
Is this the game title I should use? There isn't really any official soundtrack for this game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8SPLxhKMPs&;

Pianist Da Sootopolis

As far as the composer, I'd say it's like a transcription; so then it would be Schubert/Transcriber.
what is shitpost

Sebastian

I thought Liszt was the transcriber and Schubert was the composer.

EDIT: Also, I assume the copyright info should be Scott Cawthon?

EDIT EDIT: I updated the file with the correct copyright info and took a note out of M. 2.

Olimar12345

-Add "(Stänchen)" to the title (see my fnaf arrangements for examples).
-"Composed by Franz Schubert & Franz Liszt"  Composer first, arranger second. The second line is for the arranger of this specific arrangement. Also, put he composers into two lines, with "& Franz Liszt" underneath.
-copyright info is fine.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 23, 2016, 01:47:51 PM-Add "(Stänchen)" to the title (see my fnaf arrangements for examples).
Ok. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to or not, but by judging mine with your FNaF arrangements, I guess I should've. Fixed.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 23, 2016, 01:47:51 PM-"Composed by Franz Schubert & Franz Liszt"  Composer first, arranger second. The second line is for the arranger of this specific arrangement. Also, put he composers into two lines, with "& Franz Liszt" underneath.
Sometimes I have trouble putting the ampersand on the second line. It worked this time, though.
Fixed.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 23, 2016, 01:47:51 PM-copyright info is fine.
I put "Scott Cawthon © 2015"
I'm pretty sure it's not "Nintendo © 2015" (what I previously had).

I love how Scott Cawthon uses classical songs in these games. It's so cool :P

Links and title updated.

Sebastian

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

-Measure 2, RH up-beat of three should be (from low to high) Ab Fb. The dotted quarter that it leads to should be only Bb Gb.
-Measure 8, RH should have an Eb quarter note in the staff (same that follows it). Same thing in measure 10.
-Add an Ab under the C in measures 8 and 10 LH dotted half notes.
-Measure 7's LH should look like measure 9's LH (less one note). The low Gb in mm. 3's LH is mia in that recording too, so I would remove it from the sheet.
-It would also be nice if you incorporated some of the stylistic markings that Liszt/Schubert used, such as:
  -an indication to utilize the pedal
  -an accent on all dotted quarter notes
  -a slur on all dotted quarter notes to the following note

I'm tired, that's all I can find for now.

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 25, 2016, 10:32:10 PM-Measure 2, RH up-beat of three should be (from low to high) Ab Fb. The dotted quarter that it leads to should be only Bb Gb.
I'm positive I hear other notes in there, but whatever.
Fixed.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 25, 2016, 10:32:10 PM-Measure 8, RH should have an Eb quarter note in the staff (same that follows it). Same thing in measure 10.
I didn't add this because it sounded like an echo of the same note, but I'll go ahead and add it.
Fixed.
Also, the quarter in measure 10 is an Fb, not Eb.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 25, 2016, 10:32:10 PM-Add an Ab under the C in measures 8 and 10 LH dotted half notes.
Again, I didn't add this because it's an octave lower (Ab below middle C) and since there are other Abs being played. I guess I'll go ahead and add it. It doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me.
Fixed.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 25, 2016, 10:32:10 PM-Measure 7's LH should look like measure 9's LH (less one note). The low Gb in mm. 3's LH is mia in that recording too, so I would remove it from the sheet.
Haha, how ironic. You want me to remove a note (M 7 beat 1.0) that is there in the original which is an octave lower (brought up an octave for the sheet) and add a note just like this one in another measure (M. 8 & 10 left hand beat 1) that I left out... ???
If anything, I should add the note in M. 9 (beat 1.0 left hand).

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 25, 2016, 10:32:10 PM-It would also be nice if you incorporated some of the stylistic markings that Liszt/Schubert used, such as:
  -an indication to utilize the pedal
  -an accent on all dotted quarter notes
  -a slur on all dotted quarter notes to the following note
Actually, that'd be cool to add these things from the original composition. Fixed.

Olimar12345

I detect sass. This should be fun~

Quote from: Sebastian on March 26, 2016, 10:23:50 AM(mm. 2 RH up-beat of three)
I'm positive I hear other notes in there, but whatever.
Fixed.

You're most likely hearing either the overtones or the sustained pitches previously played, but at that point no other pitches are being introduced.

Quote from: Sebastian on March 26, 2016, 10:23:50 AM(mm. 8 & 10 RH)
I didn't add this because it sounded like an echo of the same note, but I'll go ahead and add it.
Fixed.

It is not an echo. If it was an echo, then you might also hear the same thing in measure four where there are only dotted half notes as well. No beat three articulation there.

Quote from: Sebastian on March 26, 2016, 10:23:50 AMAlso, the quarter in measure 10 is an Fb, not Eb.

Measure 10 is an Eb. I said that because that was what it was. This needs to be fixed.

Quote from: Sebastian on March 26, 2016, 10:23:50 AM(mm. 8 & 10 LH)
Again, I didn't add this because it's an octave lower (Ab below middle C) and since there are other Abs being played. I guess I'll go ahead and add it. It doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me.
Fixed.

Ab is in the bass (below middle C, yes), so why would you invert the chord? Keep Ab the lowest voice if possible (which it is). 

Quote from: Sebastian on March 26, 2016, 10:23:50 AMHaha, how ironic. You want me to remove a note (M 7 beat 1.0) that is there in the original which is an octave lower (brought up an octave for the sheet) and add a note just like this one in another measure (M. 8 & 10 left hand beat 1) that I left out... ???
If anything, I should add the note in M. 9 (beat 1.0 left hand).

Badly worded, so I am not sure what exactly what you were trying to say. Anyway, listening to it again, I do hear them way down there. This is fine.

Quote from: Sebastian on March 26, 2016, 10:23:50 AMActually, that'd be cool to add these things from the original composition. Fixed.

?? okay..good.

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 26, 2016, 03:25:33 PMBadly worded, so I am not sure what exactly what you were trying to say. Anyway, listening to it again, I do hear them way down there. This is fine.
Thought so.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 26, 2016, 03:25:33 PMMeasure 10 is an Eb. I said that because that was what it was. This needs to be fixed.
Whoops, I meant measure 8. You're correct.

Ok, I'm 100% I hear this for M. 3
Spoiler
[close]

Ok, everything is updated. Only thing is the chord in measure 3.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Sebastian on March 26, 2016, 03:35:41 PMWhoops, I meant measure 8. You're correct.

Measure 8 is also Eb. Both places are Eb. That's why I said that the first time. -__-

Quote from: Sebastian on March 26, 2016, 03:35:41 PMOk, I'm 100% I hear this for M. 3
Spoiler
[close]

you're 100% incorrect! :D

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 26, 2016, 03:25:33 PMYou're most likely hearing either the overtones or the sustained pitches previously played, but at that point no other pitches are being introduced.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 25, 2016, 10:32:10 PM-Measure 2, RH up-beat of three should be (from low to high) Ab Fb. The dotted quarter that it leads to should be only Bb Gb.

it should look like this:

Sebastian

Zeta