News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

[3DS] Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon - "Lush Forest" by Bespinben

Started by Zeta, February 11, 2016, 06:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Pokémon
Game: Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon
Console: Nintendo 3DS
Title: Lush Forest
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Bespinben

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Tobbeh99

I only wonder about those long breves, or what ever those double-whole notes are called. How are supposed to have them lie the entire duration of 2 measures? If you use the ped, it might make the melody too blurry (especially the high LH notes in the 2nd measures). Which make me feel like the best option would be the sost ped. Since the chords strike on the first beat that might make good use of the sost ped.

Also m.4 LH: the high layer A is on the wrong side of the low layer chord. It should be on the left side of the note.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Bespinben

I fully intend on the normal sustain pedal being used there for a 2 measure duration. That "bluriness" is also intentional to emphasize the contrast between this and the preceding section.

I intentionally positioned the upper layer A to be on the right-side of the chord in m. 4. Otherwise, I would have had to stretch the space between the 16th notes in the RH.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Zeta