News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

[SNES] Kirby Super Star - "Gourmet Race"

Started by Latios212, January 29, 2016, 04:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Completed and on site

You all know this song. Buuuut we don't have a shiny sheet for it :'(

(Note: the version submitted a while back was problematic and the duet on site is as well.)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Altissimo

I actually have a half finished file for this. I'll give it a go and see what I can do.

Because this is such a famous sheet, I was thinking of taking the "easy route" and doing 1 line in RH + 1 line in LH (probably broken chords or somethin similar) and not really doing anything else so that Everyone can play it.

JDMEK5

Quote from: Altissimo on January 29, 2016, 06:55:10 PMI actually have a half finished file for this. I'll give it a go and see what I can do.

Because this is such a famous sheet, I was thinking of taking the "easy route" and doing 1 line in RH + 1 line in LH (probably broken chords or somethin similar) and not really doing anything else so that Everyone can play it.
If it sounds too blah though, you'll force my hand and I will have no choice but to submit a replacement.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Altissimo

Hey man if you wanna do the actual arrangement be my guest :p

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Altissimo on January 29, 2016, 06:55:10 PMI actually have a half finished file for this. I'll give it a go and see what I can do.

You could also try keeping it in one octave, the LH (bass+brass), that way you'll keep it accessible and close to the original, rather than only bass or brass. That's what I do when I play this song. 
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh