Game: Kirby's Dream Land
Console: Game Boy
Title: Ending Theme
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: AwesomeYears

[attachment deleted by admin]

AwesomeYears

AWESOMEYEARS IS BACK BABY!

I've got a couple more songs up my sleeve for next week ;) So be prepared!

Tobbeh99

Good to see you back!

However your sheet still needs some editing. You have removed some notes to make it more playable, but I unfortunately don't think it's enough. For example playing C-C+E-C is quite difficult and not so pianistic. I think it's either-or situation, either you use the 16th arpeggio or the 8th bass notes.

Your sheet had also other problems, wrong notes, formatting, so I took some time fixing your mus. and here it is: [ZIP]

preview

[close]

Feel free to use the file and edit it as you please. It has proper formatting so you get that out of the way.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Latios212

Hey, looking much better, thanks Tobbeh! :)

More feedback:
- Game title is "Kirby's Dream Land".
- Copyright needs to be center aligned, and slash added at the end of the URL; quotation marks on the page 2 title. (Sorry, nitpicky formatting things.)
- Lower the page number on page 2.
- Tempo is 150, not 140.
- I think the piece would look nicer with 3-measure systems for the majority of the sheet (4 at the end like right now works fine). More compact, without being too cramped.
- Left hand dynamics aren't really necessary, since it's always implied to bring out the melody (and right now, they're only present in the first few measures anyway). What's more, I would recommend removing the dynamics in measure 2 entirely, as some articulation would suffice just fine.
- The C in RH, at the end of measure 8 only plays on the second repeat so I'd recommend tweaking the repeat system as such.
- Use a D.S. at the end (similar to this sheet).

Quote from: AwesomeYears on January 25, 2016, 12:47:59 AMAWESOMEYEARS IS BACK BABY!

I've got a couple more songs up my sleeve for next week ;) So be prepared!
WOOOOO
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

AwesomeYears

The things I've done:
- Game title is "Kirby's Dream Land".
- Copyright needs to be center aligned, and slash added at the end of the URL; quotation marks on the page 2 title. (Sorry, nitpicky formatting things.)
- Lower the page number on page 2.
- Tempo is 150, not 140.
- I think the piece would look nicer with 3-measure systems for the majority of the sheet (4 at the end like right now works fine). More compact, without being too cramped.
- Left hand dynamics aren't really necessary, since it's always implied to bring out the melody (and right now, they're only present in the first few measures anyway). What's more, I would recommend removing the dynamics in measure 2 entirely, as some articulation would suffice just fine.
- The C in RH, at the end of measure 8 only plays on the second repeat so I'd recommend tweaking the repeat system as such.

The things I haven't done are because I'm poor.

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Latios212 on January 25, 2016, 10:34:00 AM- I think the piece would look nicer with 3-measure systems for the majority of the sheet (4 at the end like right now works fine). More compact, without being too cramped.

I'm not sure if 3 measures/system is better. Since it has a hypermeter of 4 measure (or 2, idk.), with 2 measure/system I think it matches the phrases better. Take a look at this similar sheet which has 2 measure/system.

Also I don't see a problem with the "Go To Measure 3", I mean you could use DS instead, but does it needs to be fixed?
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

AwesomeYears

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

AwesomeYears

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot