Game: MediEvil
Console: PlayStation
Title: Scarecrow Fields
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Vrekstok

Tobbeh99

Hi and welcome to NSM! :)

Really well-made arrangement! here's some feedback:

-First of check out the formatting guidelines. That is how every sheet on the site should look like, concerning formatting.

-A lot of the times where you have high chords in the LH I think a clef change would make it look better.

-You could fit this one on 3 pages if you size down the pages and move the measures a bit closer to each other.

-measures 7-8: I think you have made this part a bit bigger than it actually is. To me it sounds just like a melody, rather than chords+octave melody.

-measure 20: you're missing a double barline before key change.

Also make it a habit posting youtube links of your song so people more easily can compare the song and your arrangement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci5MAAvlUfI
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Bespinben

Quote from: Bespinben on January 25, 2016, 01:27:03 AMYour arrangements are fantastic! However, notation and formatting are also high priority. Both of your sheets were not in compliance with our Formatting Guidelines, as stated by Tobbeh:

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on January 16, 2016, 04:10:36 AM-First of check out the formatting guidelines. That is how every sheet on the site should look like, concerning formatting.

Archived for inactivity.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday