News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

[WiiU] Mario Kart 8 - "3DS Music Park" by CreativeMC

Started by Zeta, January 07, 2016, 02:04:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Super Mario
Game: Mario Kart 8
Console: Wii U
Title: 3DS Music Park
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: CreativeMC

[attachment deleted by admin]

JDMEK5

Just some formatting tips:
- Your 4th and 5th lines of music on the first page are overlapping (especially that slur). Consider resizing your sheet down a bit or moving the last line to the next page.
- Key changes need double bar lines.
- In a few places, (e.g. measure 17, RH) you have things overlapping each other. See if you can avoid this as much as possible. Change contours of slurs, move notes, etc. Whatever it takes.
- Measure 21, RH: E double flat should be D natural.
- Measure 27, RH: B double flat should be A natural. F flat should be E natural. C flat should be B natural.
- Measure 27, LH: Both E double flats should be D naturals.
- Starting at measure 23, the key seems to swap between B flat major and B flat minor. I don't think two measures (or in the case of the last measure, one) are enough reason to justify a written key change. My advice, pick either B flat major or B flat minor (whichever works better overall) and stick with it; using accidentals to work everything else.

I haven't listened to it at all so my critique is strictly superficial.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

DonValentino

Hopefully he'll understand heh

I'll go through this again soon.

ちょっと待ってください!今とても忙しいですが...

mastersuperfan

Shouldn't this be listed from Mario Kart 7? Unless MK8's version is significantly different, but IIRC they're almost the same.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Sebastian

If you're using the Mario Kart 8 version, I think it's fine. We did that with Moo Moo Meadows.

What version are you using, CreativeMC?

CreativeMC

Sebastian

Ok. Cool.
I didn't know if you were using the Mario Kart 7 version or not.

mastersuperfan

If you are using the MK8 version, change the title to 3DS Music Park.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Sebastian

E. Gadd Industries

Would you like to participate in the MK8 Unofficial Arrangement Project?
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

mikey

unmotivated

CreativeMC

Wow, that's an interesting project!
I wish I could, but I have making a game.
I`m sorry.
Thank you for invitation.

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

Mfw I help an Italian plumber fall into the abyss while he was shouting something about red coins

[close]

mikey

unmotivated

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Bespinben.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot