News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

[GBA] Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance - "Prologue (Theme of Maxim Kischine)" by Tobbeh99

Started by Zeta, December 03, 2015, 03:43:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Castlevania
Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance
Console: Game Boy Advance
Title: Prologue (Theme of Maxim Kischine)
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Tobbeh99

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Tobbeh99

This one didn't make it for the Halloween update. So I submit it here then. I would be great if Olimar could take a look at this, and later approve, because he probably already looked at it for the Halloween update. It's basically the same sheet except I change some time signature and also added a Bb in the RH in measures 1 and 10 indicating that it is a melody note, but played in the LH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iR8WNFAkos

Note: It's NOT this song, the one below is very similar, but the one above is the one I've arranged. 
wrong song
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

10/10 tobbeh

Olimar12345

Now I actually have time to look this on over, AND have the correct version! Here are some comments:

-The new 9/8 bar should definitely be reverted to 2/4 then 5/4 (2+3)
-Measures 1 and 10 are the exact same, but you have notated them differently. Either way is fine, just pick one and stick with it.
-Composer/arranger names need to be right-aligned.
-The tempo seems a bit brisk, perhaps move it down to q = 70

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Tobbeh99

I agree with everything you said but I have 1 question:

Didn't you meant the 9/8 bar should be a 2/4 and a 5/8, not a 5/4, that adds up to 9/8?

I'll fix this later, when I have time. 

10/10 tobbeh

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Tobbeh99

10/10 tobbeh

Zeta