News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

[PC] Undertale - Multiple Songs

Started by ShadowChords, November 23, 2015, 03:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowChords

I can arrange for quartets and quintets. I'm willing to review any Pokemon arrangement.

And here's my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MansionXx

Latios212

Please take a closer look at the personal arrangements board, submissions board, or even search something up before making requests for tracks that have already been arranged, or are in progress.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Yug_Guy

Hello! I've actually got an Undertale Arrangment project going on right over here. Of the songs we've arranged so far, "Once Upon A Time", "Fallen Down", and "Heartache" have sheets made up already. They're still in progress, so they won't be perfect, but it should be good enough for right now. Hopefully, we'll have the rest done soon!

Quote from: Latios212 on November 23, 2015, 03:37:49 PMPlease take a closer look at the personal arrangements board, submissions board, or even search something up before making requests for tracks that have already been arranged, or are in progress.
Also, this.

Dude

but he doesn't know how to use a computer, remember?

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ShadowChords

Quote from: Latios212 on November 23, 2015, 03:37:49 PMPlease take a closer look at the personal arrangements board, submissions board, or even search something up before making requests for tracks that have already been arranged, or are in progress.

Sorry, my bad.
I can arrange for quartets and quintets. I'm willing to review any Pokemon arrangement.

And here's my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MansionXx