[ARCADE] New Rally-X - "Music from New Rally-X" by Jegilmer

Started by Zeta, November 14, 2015, 06:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

No problem!
You need me to update it for you?

EDIT: After further research, I think that double sharp should stay.
"You can augment notes in the scale, so if F# is a note in the scale, but G is not (say in the scale of A-major). And you want to emphasize the fact that you are augmenting F# up a half step (say in a triad/chord), you write F## , even though you could have just as easily but a natural in front of the G. But that is just my recollection - which is why this is a comment"

jegilmer

Alright that's fine! And yes please, I don't think I can to key changes in finale notepad :/

Sebastian

PetrifiedLasagna

I just realized the Rally-X song that I havealways liked is not the original. Too bad nobody could see how confused I looked when I played the Arcade game  :P . Still, you made a great sheet and I enjoyed listening to it.

jegilmer

Thanks a lot! :) I'm glad you enjoyed it, I decided to arrange it after I couldn't find one of this music anywhere on the internet! Yeah I was surprised when I first learned that it wasn't the original as well!

jegilmer

Sebastian

PetrifiedLasagna

Looks great, very well organized. Time to start practicing on the piano  ;)

Bespinben

I updated the layout for the final site version (particularly by tidying up the presentation of the split systems).

Also, the Fx should actually be G natural (which I believe was the original spelling, ironically). Whatever MLF was quoting was out-of-context. You can trust MLF's help on most things, but not music theory as pertaining to accidental spelling.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Bespinben.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot