News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Need Help with laggy arrangement thread!

Started by Tobbeh99, October 21, 2015, 11:28:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobbeh99

Hi I've arranged a lot of songs and now started noticing that my arrangement thread lags. I looked around at other big arrangement threads like Bespinben's, Olimar's and mlf's and they all works fine but mine seem to lag. And I wonder: what is it that makes it lag so much??

My Arrangement Thread
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Yug_Guy

I would guess it's due to the sheer amount of arrangements you have in your thread. More arrangements = longer loading time = more lag.

Tobbeh99

Well y but so does Bespinben, mlf etc. and their threads lag less. I'm thinking if it has anything to do with the styles,sizes of text, youtube videos in spoilers maybe. Also I wonder if it would help slitting the OP up into 2 comments like some people has done.
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Latios212

I think it's the Youtube videos. A link to them would be fine; you don't have to embed them all in the post.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Tobbeh99

A link? Isn't that what I already have? Or do you mean as a "text" and not a "video"?

10/10 tobbeh

Latios212

Yeah, a text link. See my arrangement thread, for example.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Tobbeh99

It worked! :) thanks Latios. The thing is that I made the links to videos on purpose so that it would be easier for people to listen to the song, since the video was already up, but I didn't know it lagged.

10/10 tobbeh