News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

[SNES] Earthbound - "Smiles and Tears" (Replacement)

Started by theblackgiantdoghead44, January 05, 2016, 11:13:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trainer Ave

it might help if you were to tell us just what exactly is wrong with the sheet
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Altissimo

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on January 14, 2016, 07:58:01 AMit might help if you were to tell us just what exactly is wrong with the sheet

It doesn't meet current standards in the slightest and lacks a lot of the musical stuff we require (tempo, articulations, etc)

I haven't listened to the original yet to see if the sheet on site is also inaccurate but it was put up before the standards were implemented, so...

BrainyLucario

I might take a look at this sheet and see if I could fix it...Earthbound is Undertale's inspiration, so I feel like I should honor the game by helping with the music it has on the site...
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

DonValentino

Quote from: BrainyLucario on January 14, 2016, 08:42:09 AMI might take a look at this sheet and see if I could fix it...Earthbound is Undertale's inspiration, so I feel like I should honor the game by helping with the music it has on the site...

You don't honor Earthbound because it served as inspiration for Undertale, you honor Earthbound because Earthbound is Earthbound. >:(

Trainer Ave

^I completely agree. Besides Earthbound is way better than Undertale imo
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

mikey

if blue were here he'd get after you all for writing Earthbound instead of EarthBound
unmotivated

AwesomeYears

If I were a weeaboo, I'd get you all for writing Earthbound instead of Mother 2.

BrainyLucario

I knew I was forgetting something...
Edit: Not gonna be able to replace this....Have too much on my plate at the moment..
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.