News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

[DELETED] [PS1] Mega Man 8 - "Sword Man Stage" by Matiasgarcia

Started by Zeta, October 10, 2015, 12:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Mega Man
Game: Mega Man 8
Console: PlayStation
Title: Sword Man Stage
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Matiasgarcia

Bespinben

You have a very nice arrangement, but it doesn't replicate the source material very well. Perhaps when NSM implements Easy Arrangements (http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=7151.0), you could then submit this sheet as an Easy Version of the song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W59Viunxx0
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Tobbeh99

This is great but you need to make some changes for it to be accepted.

Formatting:
Read the Formatting Guidelines. You need to format your arrangement according to these guidelines in order to have it submitted.

Files:
Your Mus and Musx differs from your pdf file, make them identical.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dudeman

The proper OST title of this piece is Dr. Light's Lab.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

blueflower999

Bespinben you posted an 8-bit renditioning for some reason. This is the version that plays in the game:

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Matiasgarcia

Hello !! (Sorry for my English before anything else).
Thanks for the returns, appreciation, but I do not complete this song, I do not have much time apart not know how to do to put all the instruments and the bass is more difficult to pass the "Ninja Gaiden black" in master ninja (?.
I will continue with another topic easier for now, and sorry for reply so late was with another song as I do not have much time.
Thanks for everything ! : D