News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

[Wii] Wii Fit - "Normal Weight" by videogaminglegodude

Started by Zeta, August 10, 2015, 11:13:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

videogaminglegodude

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on August 22, 2015, 11:00:59 AMHey, the updates are very busy people! I know from experience! Trust me, they will get to it. Don't worry about bumping this thread until it goes about two weeks without being posted on. Give them a chance.

OK.
For lack of anything better to say, I love the Miis.

Tobbeh99

Tried to get notes right by slowing down, but it's so hard to hear because of the instrument. However I am certain of two things:
1) The first three notes in the right hand should be one octave down, you can hear that the melody leaps up to the G.
2) The left hand should play the top notes of the right hand but an octave below giving more strength to the melody. i.e. the melody is played by both the wind chimes and the synth pad.

What remains are the middle notes... which I found tough to hear what they exactly are.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Olimar12345

-Missing tempo mark
-missing dynamic marking
-slur markings should extend to the last note if it ends on a tied note.

Here is an updated file with these changes and then some. Let me know if this looks alright!

[MUS] [PDF]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Latios212

Accepted before this slides into oblivion the other pages of the sub board again.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot