News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

[PS1] Wild Arms - "Adlehyde Castle" by Tobbeh99

Started by Zeta, August 22, 2015, 05:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Wild Arms
Console: PlayStation
Title: Adlehyde Castle
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Tobbeh99

[attachment deleted by admin]

Tobbeh99

More Wild Arms! This time it's Adlehyde Castle. I think this arrangement is pretty solid.

Here's for reference:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydSsWl0Lm4c
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

ThatGamer

No wonder I never heard of it. Never had a PS1. Nice piece though.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

ThatGamer

Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Tobbeh99

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 22, 2015, 05:16:59 PMIt's a duet, right?

Ehh, no. How come you think that? It's a solo piece as you can see by the two staves. You could quite easily play the 3-voiced parts like measure 3, just jump up, measure 9-12 the LH plays a chord then jumps down as the line indicates.
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

ThatGamer

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on August 22, 2015, 05:21:59 PMEhh, no. How come you think that? It's a solo piece as you can see by the two staves. You could quite easily play the 3-voiced parts like measure 3, just jump up, measure 9-12 the LH plays a chord then jumps down as the line indicates.

Hmm. To me it sounds like a duet.  ???

Maybe I just suck so bad at piano that I can't play easy pieces...

Tobbeh99

It is easy to distinguish a duet from a solo piece, visually by the amount of staves. However they can sound very similar at times so it can be difficult to hear whether it is a duet or a solo piece. 

An example:
Solo
Duet

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Bumping up my submissions to see if anything happens. Will probably wait longer with bump next time till the updaters and co. got more time/are more active.

10/10 tobbeh

Latios212

Hey sorry this took so long. Don and I reviewed it; he made some changes.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by DonValentino.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot