Series: Other
Game: Xenoblade Chronicles
Console: Nintendo Wii
Title: You Will Know Our Names
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Maelstrom

[attachment deleted by admin]

Maelstrom

Edit: Seems like the only guy who had the entire soundtrack on youtube removed his account. :-/
Here's a new link. I can't find one from Xenoblade Chronicles that's not extended, so here's the exact same song from Sm4sh.
Found the original
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OfNgkxkM_o

LifeMushroom

Maelstrom

Quote from: Maelstrom on September 06, 2015, 11:46:42 AMIn one week, I shall be leaving for the next 8-9 months.
If someone is going to give me feedback, I'd like it now, rather than later.

edit: I just updated the files. All I added was the special thanks for Jompa.

Olimar12345

Really close to being accepted. Just fix these small things:

-Rework the LH part in mm. 16 & 102 to not have repeated 16th notes. At this speed it is asking too much.
-Adjust your ties to not collide with the articulations (mm 7-8 (cresc), 17, 20, 28, )
-Change the glissando in mm. 39 & 59 (LH) to a rolled chord (use the articulation).
-Lower the fortissimo marking at mm. 48. It's colliding with the accent marking.
-increase the amount of space you have between the staves from mm 91-102. (cresc and forte are colliding with articulations)

Great work overall though.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

Fixed accents colliding with slurs, ties, etc.
Removed tie in m40 where a half note was tied to a rest
Re-beamed all 4 eighth note sets as 2 sets of 2 eighth notes for consistency and to get the beams out of the way.
Moved cresc in m 91 to the end of 90 because there wasn't room.
Everything else you mentioned is fixed. (Glissandos, 16th notes, collisions, etc.)

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 07, 2015, 07:55:12 PM-increase the amount of space you have between the staves from mm 91-102. (cresc and forte are colliding with articulations)
Can't do this, though. Jompa helped me a little (which is why the difficulty is really, really high) and I can only open this with notepad.

Files updated.

Maelstrom

Latios was kind enough to do that for me, along with providing me with a .musx file.
So we're good here.

Olimar12345

Not yet:

Quote from: FireArrow on September 07, 2015, 09:34:13 PMIs that second chord right? It sounds kinda off.

Double checking this as soon as I can get on a computer.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 08, 2015, 08:31:15 PMDouble checking this as soon as I can get on a computer.

I don't see/hear a problem with it. huh. Maybe it just sounds weird on the piano as opposed to the original instruments.

Unrelated, at times I think you use tenuto markings incorrectly. It's fine as it is though.

Zeta