News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Bands or music group?

Started by mayastarr041, July 24, 2015, 09:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mayastarr041

Whats your favorite band or singing group, if you have one?
I personally enjoy listening to some rock bands. Greenday has some cool stuff.
Hero of Trains is the BEST! Love you girl!

DreamTheater123

Greenday imo is too messy. American Idiot has been their only saving grace. Especially with Uno, Dos, and Tre, you can see their lack of enthusiasm of the entire trilogy. Greenday is too overrated.
A perfect band would be Dream Theater. They lean towards the prog rock/metal and is more pleasing to the ear. You just gave me a great idea, imma post something too in the music section

AwesomeYears

Bloop

It's hard to choose a favourite for me. I listen to stuff like Sia (indie pop), Muse (progressive rock), Fleshgod Apocalypse (technical symphonical brutal death metal) and Björk (i don't even know), so it just depends on what I feel like listening

Tobbeh99

Quote from: DreamTheater123 on July 24, 2015, 09:50:42 PMGreenday imo is too messy. American Idiot has been their only saving grace. Especially with Uno, Dos, and Tre, you can see their lack of enthusiasm of the entire trilogy. Greenday is too overrated.
A perfect band would be Dream Theater. They lean towards the prog rock/metal and is more pleasing to the ear. You just gave me a great idea, imma post something too in the music section

Dream Theater Rocks! Got so many "Favourite songs" from that band, but I think the best is the massive "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence". Other bands I like are Gamma Ray, Iron Maiden, DragonForce and other metal bands.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh