News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

enijer's Arrangement(s) (WIP)

Started by enijer, July 17, 2015, 09:50:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enijer

I've been perusing the website looking for sheets that are underdeveloped. Surprisingly, even some of the popular sheets are very lackluster. I'm going to try and revamp some of the more boring or basic sheets instead of adding new ones to the list.

Super Smash Bros. Melee
Opening - MIDI - SIB Incomplete. 7 hours of work for nothing :(

Bespinben has an okay version so I'm just going to leave mine as is. There are a lot of accidentals. I also have this but it is pretty bad and also unfinished.

Hopefully its only one thing for less than a week. I'll probably have this one done very soon.

Bespinben

Listened to your MIDI, and I noticed you had a lot of rhythms and notes off. Feel free to use my sheet as a reference. Good luck tackling such a gargantuan song!

Quote from: Bespinben on September 17, 2012, 01:47:25 AMBeen working on this for too long, so tonight I finally decided to just stay up late until I had completely finished it. AND HERE IT IS! The ultra epic cinematic intro to one of the best games ever - Super Smash Bros. Melee! Enjoy~

[GCN] Super Smash Bros. Melee

"Opening":
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHCll1rOJx4]
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday