News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

[DELETED] [GB] Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow - "Victory!(Vs Trainer)" by Kecleon

Started by Zeta, March 09, 2015, 11:16:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Pokémon
Game: Pokémon Red/Blue/Yellow
Console: Game Boy
Title: Victory!(Vs Trainer)
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Kecleon

JDMEK5

What does "Original by Joshua Graham" mean? (Under the composer)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Latios212

I think he's referring to this. (At 15:05, sheet music and stuff in description)

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JDMEK5

Ah. I knew I knew the name. Kecleon, are you by any chance Joshua Graham himself?

(And cuz I was bored, I fixed formatting cuz why not: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/93589150/fix.mus)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Bespinben

I think what Kecleon means is that he is using Joshua Graham's duet arrangement as the source for his solo piano reduction, an assumption I'm making as his work so far doesn't show signs of being aurally transcribed himself, but rather from pre-existing material such as MIDI data.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Kecleon

well the two piano music of Joshua grahams is, when put into 2 staves, only a piano solo. also my computer is broken, so cant fix anything. Joshua grahams duet is of course is unavailable anymore. I have it,(unassesible at this time) but have to repair my computer of course.  No I'm not Joshua Graham. And I have no midi consisting of Joshua grahams red/blue medley. also any way I can get a windows xp repair disk is very helpful.
That'll Be Quite The Item You Have!

Kecleon

can I have any more tips of how to improve this or is is perfect? ( new computer for arranging!)
That'll Be Quite The Item You Have!

Tobbeh99

-Maybe divide the right hand into 2 layers:
one that plays the high voice: the melody, and the other one that plays the middle voice. Probably would look a lot cleaner that way.

-in measure 8 & 9: flip the beam direction on the "black notes", so they are facing downwards and not colliding with the "red note". Not so sure in measure 8 but it's probably better to flip the latter 4 8th notes so they're facing downwards.

-Copyright should be: Nintendo, GameFreak © 1996

-Maybe format the number of measures per stave.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh