News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

[Wii] Petz: Dogz 2/Catz 2 - Multiple Songs

Started by geoprimedonna, March 22, 2015, 02:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AwesomeYears

After 2 more hours of completing Pawville while celebrating my Mum's birthday, I have finally done this terror, it's way past my bedtime, I didn't do my small homework just for this song... It was annoying to do, but fun :P

[PDF]
[MIDI]
[MUS](not too important for you right now)

I would love to do another one, but I afraid I can't because of my huge list so far... :( If you have any problems with reaching the notes or any other stuff, just PM me and I can fix it! I would love to see you play it on piano on Youtube in the future to see how you went with it! Good luck with the song!

Edit: JesterMusician has suggest a bit of changes that I have to do, so I'll fix it 14 hours from now...

geoprimedonna

OH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!  ;D ;D ;D
I'm already very happy to see this song with a transcipt... Can one of the mods post this on the site? This game did make part of many childhoods, you know? ;) I'd really appeciate it.

AwesomeYears

[MIDI]
[PDF]
[MUS]

Fixed a tiny bit of stuff, made sections not impossible to play and hopefully fixed the PDF problem, note to self, do not use Finale's Export feature for PDF...

I would submit it to NSM, but first the users have to find problems about the sheet and second, most users won't bother due to the soundtrack not being popular (e.g. my Astounding Habitarium piece) I will have a think about it...

pippin97

You should submit it! ;D
(I would work on Lappy Lake, if I had enough experience and the full version of Finale.)  :-\

I love that game!
I played it on the PS2.  :)
"Do or do not; there is no try" ~Jedi Master Yoda

Boost the Cat

Yeah, I love this game and its soundtrack! I think it was my first RPG, so it's filled with nostalgia for me.
But seriously, this is BEAUTIFUL. If you want to submit it, I'll ask mariolegofan to look at it, because this certainly deserves to be on the site.  :)
Expecting a signature?
Too bad. Waluigi Time.

Boost the Cat

And obviously I would look over it myself if I knew what I was supposed to look out for.
Expecting a signature?
Too bad. Waluigi Time.

Bespinben

Due to popular demand (and slight personal interest), I'll give the Pawville sheet a run-through sometime in the next 5 days.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday