News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Requiem's Arrangements - (Updated 5/17 New Songs!)

Started by Requiem, April 19, 2008, 04:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Requiem

It probably needs a second layer of notes on some of the measures. The MIDI I used had some extra stuff, but I decided to leave it out. If it's noticeable I'll tweak it though... ::)

Edit: Okay, it's a very small tweak, twelve 16 notes and six rests to be exact. I doubt it'll change much, but owellz. ;D Tell me if you think it sounds any better or if I should keep it as it was.

Tweak'd

PrizeRebel <-- Earn Free Goodies Like Precious Nexon Cash! Kudos to Gamer4250

Nintendude73

dahans

really nice especially those from pókemon dp (i think they are all great) but the horror land that is on NSM is better
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Requiem

I never saw Horror Land on the site. Where is it? ???

Nintendude73

Twinleaf Town accepted, very nice arrangement, and thank you for formatting correctly. :)

Requiem

Yay, thank you, you're welcome! ;D One thing though. If it's not too much trouble, could you make it so it says Requiem on the site instead of Miles Richardson? I'm not paranoid or anything, I just feel my site username would fit better.

Nintendude73

Sure, I just usually use the name provided on the sheet.

Requiem

Thanks. I started putting my real name on the sheets because my grandma kept having me print them out for her. Requiem kinda confused her. ::)

Koopiana Jones

First off, wonderful FLUDD piece. I love the theme, but I noticed you were missing some extras.
I tweaked your FLUDD Tutorial:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?kmjlzsod2vm
I added tiny parts that happen before and after the main theme. They are whenever FLUDD turns on, when he first talks to you, whenever Mario straps him on, and I added the ending.
Because I'm cheap, I can't buy the full Finale package and change time signatures and tempo, so I added little notes above the sections to dictate when to change tempo/ *time signature.  If someone could change my file so that it could have the correct changes, I'd be very happy.

*About the 3/4 section, to fix the bars, just take out the quarter rests.
'Stupid is as stupid does.'  I wonder what that means...