News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

[MUL] Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U - "Classic: Final Results" by K-NiGhT

Started by Zeta, February 06, 2015, 11:36:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

K-NiGhT

Thought I added that >.< in any case, it's fixed.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Bespinben

I'm trying really hard to get out of the habit of "here let me man-handle your sheet". That said, I know this is heavily influenced by WingedSoulsLugiaa's sheet on Youtube, but I know we can make yours 10x nicer than his sloppy synthesia cover. So, I went ahead and re-worked the first page to what I deem "publishing house"-worthy formatting. I kept all your notes the same nearly, since they were spot on (except m. 3, I changed the LH a little, and m.5-8 I added the missing melody octave note from the original on the RH chords [that's why you can't trust other people's sheets!])

[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

See how nice that 32nd run can be? :D

Now do the rest ;)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

K-NiGhT

I appreciate the help, but some of the things you do with your version of finale is stuff I can't do with mine :( also, I can't open the mus file because it's now incompatible with my version of finale.

Bespinben

Haha, and I thought my 2011 was getting too old. Guess not. If you have to, open it with Notepad 2012.

Quote from: K-NiGhT on February 08, 2015, 10:35:23 PMI appreciate the help, but some of the things you do with your version of finale is stuff I can't do with mine :(
That's actually why I did the first page myself, because I know you couldn't do things like minimizing the 32nd run notes or the cross-staving. Everything else beyond this page I think is within the capabilities of Songwriter, or even Notepad (I think!). Even the S-shaped slurs Notepad let's you do. One of upsides of importing this file is that you now have access to all my secret invisible articulations (42 makes a note slightly louder, 43 slightly softer).

Bespinben

Would you like me to finish up the rest like I did with page 1, K-Night? It's a really pretty song, so I'd really like to see this one go through to the site soon.

K-NiGhT

if you'd like to help me out with that, i honestly wouldn't say no :/ I've just been swamped with other things lately and arranging has kinda fallen by the wayside for me again.

Bespinben

Alrighty! All done.
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

(I like to post it here as opposed to just updating the OP only, that way it gets more easily noticed by other people, in case I miss something)

Zeta